Pinch, a funky start-up media studio with too much spunk for its own good, is looking for a passionate, hungry social media intern with design experience. You'll be reporting directly to the owner.
The Pinch social media intern will create content for social media and email marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, writing, creating, and developing content and creative assets for social, email, and search advertising.
A social media guru - you use them daily, your intrigued by what the power they wield, and you love the strategy behind a well-crafted post.
What You’ll Do
- You will work daily on creating social media content to accurately reflect the company’s voice and brand.
- You will create content for email flows and automations within MailChimp
- You will communicate frequently and effectively with teammates while balancing your daily workflow.
- You will post content across platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn
- You will work closely with the Creative Director to curate content that helps achieve the determined goal for each brand.
We'd like you to have:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Canva
- Strong visual, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience managing different social media platforms
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume with your application to be considered for the position.