- Present, promote, and sell the heck out of our media studio to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Prospect new business opportunities to expose our services to a wider audience
- Coordinate efforts with team members and work cross-functionally with other departments
- Analyze regional potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends - be on the pulse of media
- Continuously improve through feedback from leadership, management, and team members.
- That IT factor: A great personality and great knack for making people want whatever you’re pitching.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven sales track record
- Demonstrated history of setting and exceeding goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build productive professional relationships
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage a busy shifting schedule
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver tailored presentations to specific client needs
- Relationship management skills, and an openness to feedback
Qualifications - Highly Preferred
- Experience selling in the B2B space
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Genuine interest and experience in media production
If this sounds like you, and you see yourself joining our growing team, are willing to keep hitting goals, and to drive our organization forward, we would love to hear from you!